December 9, 2015

Merry Christmas

I never thought I would be too busy to get a Christmas card out.  I told myself I'd be the mom that made it look easy and effortless.  In my mind, I would send out my beautifully embossed cards the day after Thanksgiving.  They would arrive in your mailbox in plenty of time for Christmas and you would open  them and see our family photo all coordinated and smiley for our family pictures. (obviously)
Reality strikes.  I now live in work out clothes (and most days they are NOT to actually work out in), spit up on one shoulder is perfectly acceptable, and gold foiled cards are way WAY down on the priority list.   There's always next year, right? 
For now, though, here's a bit of Christmas cheer :) 
We love you all!
-Michael, Em, Elle & Beckham


{The second annual photo shoot with Elle's best friend Peter didn't go much better than the first unfortunately}






One day they'll love him.... I hope :)
Merry Christmas from our crew to yours!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips