April 28, 2016

Happy {Very Belated} Birthday Baby Beckham!

I can hardly believe this was a year ago!
And what a year it's been....
A new baby, a renovation, a move, and a few growing pains; but on the other side of it, I wouldn't change a thing. 
God has refined us and grown our family in ways we could have never imagined. 
But the best part of this whole year has been falling in love with our little boy!

Baby Beckham, you certainly haven't gotten the spotlight like Elle did in her first year. 
Though there are less pictures and less blog posts; you don't seem to mind one bit, sweet boy.

I feel like I've known this face forever; and yet it's only been 12 months. 

 I see so much of your Pops in you!
And what a wonderful man to strive to become. 
Strong, loyal, brave, and so very loving.  I pray all of those things for you.
And you share your Daddy's immense joy for life. 
You are quick to smile and the simplest things make you belly laugh.
(peek-a-boo and "a-choo's" are your favorites right now)


There is so MUCH to love about you, little one. 
I could write a book.
But just for today; I'm going to marvel at how one little boy could bring such joy to our house.


Elle is your hero and she loves you fiercely. 
(sometimes a little too fiercely)
But we all feel blessed that we can call you ours.

Perhaps your very favorite thing in the whole world is the tractor. 
You want to be just like your Daddy so badly.
                 

Your joy is contagious and you steal the hearts of everyone who meets you.


You are so deeply loved and treasured, little buddy!
I can't wait to see all that God has planned for you in this life.
It's an honor to be your "Mama"
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips