June 23, 2014

The Best Birthday with My Best Girl



Our little Elle made this the best birthday yet!
Though it started off a little rocky....
On Friday night, while celebrating with some friends, her fever got to 104!! 
I was googling my little heart out and calling every experienced mama I knew!
After a long night, we got her to the doctor first thing on Saturday morning.

The doctor suggested lots of cuddles {and some Motrin}.

Poor sweet girl somehow managed to rally for Mama's birthday at the lake though!
After warning our friends that we had a sick baby, they still took the risk and came on out.
{love them for this}

These little smiles instantly cheered Elle up



"Peter Pan's Pirate ship" was a big hit!



A perfect day with the sweetest friends!

My hope is that this next year of my life is colored by prayer and that at the end of it, I can look back and see God working in wonderful ways.  Not just in my life, but in the lives of others!

Was once again reminded this morning of the incredible power of prayer and how I want to be a mama that prays hard for her littles EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
Such conviction.  Such truth.





My wishes came true with this one!
Better yet....my prayers were answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips